Colorado and federal labor law and employment law links below include public agencies as well as useful legal information websites and Denver employment lawyers. Inclusion on this list is not an endorsement or recommendation of any entity nor solicitation of clients by the same. These law links exist for informational purposes only.
Before filing a claim, complaint, or charge with any of the federal or Colorado agencies listed below you should contact an employment law attorney. Your administrative complaint may become part of the permanent record of your claim. A Denver employment lawyer can help prepare your complaint and ensure your claim starts on the right foot.
Colorado labor and employment law agencies
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Unemployment Benefits
- Colorado Division of Civil Rights
- Colorado Judicial Branch
- State of Colorado
Federal labor and employment law agencies
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Supreme Court of the United States
- National Labor Relations Board
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals